Sunday 28 November 2010

Reflection: Ultimite Survival Unit

What activities throughout this unit have helped you in understanding the significant "big idea" concept? I think that watching the movies, projects for sure were definitely the main activities that I remember best throughout this unit (because I am a very hands on visual person.)


How did the unit question allow us to view survival through The Area of Interaction: Environments:
By having this particular question/s (how does an organism ensure survival in its environment? what is a necessity?) By doing this we could explore almost every element of our environment creating a broad topic however everything was almost interlinked. Because of this we could explore a lot of different things however we weren’t over whelmed with information.
What would you have liked to do more of? Less of?
I enjoyed the way the unit was set up.

How well did we investigate the unit question, concept, and area of interaction?
I think that we explored a good amount of the unit however, we covered a lot on biome's and communities but not so much on individual communities which I would have liked to do more of also the way the different animals hunt their prey or how different animals are victimized by their predators was something that we didn't cover much on (that I remember)





No comments:

Post a Comment